Food Stations – International Specialities
Food stations bring drama and wow factor to events. They combine eye-popping visual displays with fun and variety and allow your guests to choose what and when they want to eat during your event. Our Food stations can include interactive elements from our Taste Sensation range where specialist suppliers and chefs entertain. For outdoor events these can even take on a festival quality with giant paellas, stir fries and hog roasts. Combine Food stations with bowls and you will create that ideal formula that will satisfy guests wanting to be served and those wanting to eat at their own leisure.
Fabulous Food Stalls
ASIAN SPICE RANGE
- Malaysian Rending, cornfed chicken cooked slowly with coconut milk, lemon grass, lime leaves, galangal served from ornate dishes.
- Thai green seafood curry, with baby aubergines, tiger prawns, baby corn and queen scallops, served with fresh coriander.
- Singapore yellow noodles, fine green beans, red peppers and Chinese green leaf.
- Steamed jasmine rice with a range of condiments • Sweet and hot chilli sauce, soya sauces, chutneys, mint yoghurt mixed prawn crackers
The Asian food station will be decorated with themed Eastern props, limes, chillis. and your selected menu served from heated serving dishes, vibrantly coloured glass plates and plates lined with banana leaves.
Pasta served with a choice of 2 sauces – Carbonara or Marina for example served by Fizz Chefs from an interactive pasta station
- Broad bean, mint, preserved lemons, gem lettuce, cherry tomatoes and goats cheese
- Red, yellow and vine tomatoes with red onions and a pomegranate dressing
- Mixed baby leaves, rocket, cress, cucumber, basil and toasted nuts served in colourful glass salad bowls
- Selection of Mediterranean breads: Foccacia, Ciabatta, Kalamata with extra virgin olive oils, balsamic, butter, olives